All dates for 2018 are now fully booked. The bookings page for summer 2019 will be open in February 2019. Gift vouchers are still available to purchase.
Wildwood Bear Experiences are a unique opportunity to meet and learn all about Wildwood's two rescued bears with exclusive behind the scenes access before the park opens to the public. Get access to the bears' large enclosure to scatter a feed, before meeting the bears and giving them a breakfast treat in their smaller enclosure. Then let them out into their large enclosure, where they will begin their day sniffing out and hunting down the scattered food.
- Park entry for the day.
- 30 minute Bear Experience with a talk from our keepers and the chance to feed the bears and let them out for the day.
- £5 Cafe voucher (one per person).
- Certificate for each participant.
Things to know before you book:
- Bear Experiences run from April until September on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (one per day) at 9.30am.
- Minimum age: 18yrs.
- This exclusive experience occurs before the park opens to the public. Non-participants are not allowed into the park until 10am.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.