Saturday 9th February
9.45am – 4.15pm
Tutor: Suzanne Kynaston
In partnership with Kent Mammal Group (KMG)
Learn how to identify our larger mammals from their tracks, signs and sightings. Includes a tour of the park to see some of the animals in the flesh and a close up examination of skins, skulls and antlers. Please note that this course does not include mice, voles or shrews which are covered in the Small Mammal Survey Skills course.
* Book together with Kent Mammal ID Course held on 12.1.18 for £50. Please select the combined product on the main courses page.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.