Saturday 8th June
10.00am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Steve Kirk
An introduction to the sustainable foraging potential of the North Kent coast and estuary habitat. Discover which easily recognisable plants are good to eat and learn how to prepare and cook them. Forage a variety of edible shellfish before returning to cook and sample your fare. Also covers foraging safety and the law, and the wider uses of plants.
Meet at Marine Parade, Tankerton, Whitstable, CT5 2BE on the greens facing the Marine Hotel.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.