Saturday 30th November
10.00am - 4.30pm
Tutor: Anne Riddell and Vicki Breakell
The first of a series of four rewilding courses, examining the pros and cons of bringing back large herbivores and carnivores to modern Britain. This first course looks at the large herbivores which kick start landscape changes to benefit biodiversity, including primitive horses and bison, followed by a visit to the Blean.
(Book together with Rewilding 2: Bringing Back the Beaver for £50)
Keep an eye out for our third and fourth rewilding courses coming soon; Rewilding 3: Are we ready for Lynx? and Rewilding 4: Return of the Wolf.
Things to know before you book:
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.