Saturday 26th January
10.30am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Anne Riddell
Hands-on course for bones enthusiasts. How to prepare a mammal skull for education or reference use, plus what skulls can tell us about the age, gender and health of their former owners. Prepare animals such as rabbits or water voles, but participants are able to bring a specimen of their own in to prepare if preferred.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.