Sunday 25th November
10.00am - 3.00pm
Tutors: Donna Murphy and Helen Lynn
In this hands-on one day course, learn how to formulate your own medicinal balms, deodorants, scrubs and other natural skincare products. Find out about the detrimental impacts to health, wildlife and the environment from the plastic packaging and ingredients used in everyday skincare and personal care products. Discuss how you can reduce the impact of your own routine and your exposure to potentially harmful ingredients.
You’ll work with herbs, essential oils, nut oils, butters and a range of other natural ingredients to make your own products to take away with you, along with the formulations to get you started in setting up your very own skincare and cosmetics chemistry lab at home. Take home what you make as gifts or to pamper yourself.
For adults and young people. Minimum age 14. Conditions apply for under 18s, please email or phone before booking.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.