Join us on a treasure hunt for nature’s wild harvest. Discover the foraging opportunities in different habitats. Learn to identify and gather wild fruits, roots, nuts and berries. Return with your harvest and find out the best ways to cook and preserve them, with live cooking demonstrations. Finally, sample some freshly prepared wild fare from the autumn bounty.
Meet at Egerton Village Hall
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.