Saturday 20th October
10.00am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Steve Kirk
Aimed at beginners, after a presentation to introduce this amazing life form, specimens will be looked at and discussed in the classroom. The course includes a foray in the park and the woods of two hours or more, depending on conditions, and a chance to make a collection. Participants will have the opportunity to take digital photographs and notes as they are given insights into how to identify fungi as well as background information on their ecology, history, folklore and uses, including as food and medicine.
* Book together with Fungi Ecology part 2 held on 10.11.18 for £50. Please select the combined product on the main courses page.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.