Saturday 1st June
10.30am - 3.00pm
Tutor: Dr. Clive Nuttman
For gardeners, beekeepers and naturalists.
An illustrated talk to introduce pollination, concentrating on the extraordinary global range of organisms that visit and pollinate flowers and a walk through the Wildwood grounds looking at flowers and insects to observe pollination ‘in action’. In the afternoon we will explore flower structure and the ‘rewards’ that attract insect visitors and how to make a garden ‘pollinator-friendly’.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.