Sunday 18th November
10.00am - 1.30pm
Tutor: Laura Thomas-Walters
As more of us live in cities we can feel increasingly disconnected from the natural world. Art has the power to bridge this divide, capturing our hearts and minds to instil in us a renewed appreciation for wildlife. During this workshop you will learn about how images of animals can engage people in conservation and create your own animal art on a tote bag. You will also have the opportunity to see and sketch some of Britain’s most iconic wildlife species in the flesh.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.