Wednesday 10th July
10.00am - 4.30pm
Tutor: Emily Wilson Hedgehog Officer PTES
In Partnership with People’s Trust for Endangered Species (PTES)
This course is aimed at people involved in the management of public spaces or private amenity land. This includes consultants, landscape architects and developers. Immediately recognisable and popular with the public, hedgehogs provide a means to engage people in biodiversity issues and an intelligent focus for satisfying the requirements of the NERC Act. Hedgehogs are also frequently overlooked in ecological impact assessments. Small management changes can dramatically improve areas of land for this UK BAP species, potentially reversing its decline and enriching biodiversity more broadly.
This course has been produced in partnership with the British Hedgehog Preservation Society (BHPS) and developed with hedgehog experts Dr Pat Morris & Dr Nigel Reeve.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.