Running between October and March, our Arctic Fox Experience allows you to get up close and personal with our two Arctic Foxes - Teddy and Lyra. You'll be granted exclusive access into their enclosure where you'll learn all about the Arctic Fox and will be feeding them their main meal of the day.
- Park entry for the day.
- 30 minute Arctic Fox Experience with a talk from our keepers and entry into the enclosure.
- £5 Cafe voucher (one per person).
- Certificate for each participant.
- Arctic Fox fact sheet.
Things to know before you book:
- Participants must be supervised at all times.
- The minimum age for an Arctic Fox Experience is 18 years of age.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.