Saturday 25th May
10.00am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Dr. Lesley Mason
An introduction to plant identification for those starting to identify flowering plants. Learn to assign plants to families or species level using their parts and other useful features. The use of basic keys will be introduced. This course is an ideal basic grounding in plant ID for those interested in attending our Phase 1 habitat survey course.
Own transport required.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.