Friday 14th June (part 2)
10.00am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Dr. Lesley Mason
Part 2: Aimed at those already familiar with Phase 1 habitat survey basics as covered in part 1 (either in 2019 or a previous year) or who have learnt basic phase 1 elsewhere but want to learn more about indicator plant species for different habitats. The whole day will be spent in the field to experience a variety of habitats and their indicator plants including chalk grassland and neutral grassland types. We will travel to various sites across the county.
Own transport required.
* Book with part 1 for £100
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.