Sunday 14th July
10.30am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Anne Riddell
This course explores the origins and successes of the Konik horse in wetland grazing projects across Europe, together with the role of other primitive horses - like the Exmoor pony - in modern habitat conservation, followed by an opportunity to visit a Konik horse grazing project in Kent.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.