Saturday 10th August
10.00am - 4.00pm
Tutor: Simon Ginnaw
Throughout history and across many cultures, owls have been both feared and venerated, despised and admired, and considered wise and foolish. The real natural history of these beautiful creatures is even more fascinating, and during this day course we will delve into the adaptations, biology, and fascinating lives of our native owls, including the opportunity to meet them. Learn how we can help to conserve them and their environment.
- This event is non-refundable unless cancelled by Wildwood.
- Lunch is not provided.
- For more information on this event, please email email@example.com or telephone 01227 711 471.
- If booking for more than one person, please list the names of extra attendees in the space provided.
- To make the course go as smoothly as possible, we ask you to list any allergies or health issues that we can address before the course date.
- After booking is completed, you will be contacted via email to provide any extra information pertinent to your booking.